Thursday, August 04, 2011

A new period!

I'm restarting my blog once more. I have had  the problem of using English or Spanish in my blog. Choosing between  those languages is a bit tricky. Spanish comes to me more easily than English, but it reaches a bit less people than English. English, not being my mother tongue, is a remarkable language. It is a real world language. It can be understood almost everywhere, and for this reason, having English as a second language is a very valuable asset for any person living in the Twenty First century. And it is very important to use this tool constantly in order to keep it sharp and useful! So, to solve this dilemma, I decided to start a new blog in Spanish and use this one to keep in touch with the English speaking community. A link to my Spanish blog can be fount attached to this post.

Keep in touch! Well, it`s just a saying, because my blog most probably will never be read by any other people! But I want to write about the things that everyday are showing up in my mind or making it jump in joy or dive down deep in sorrow. It is going to be a hard job, because I am full of fear. Writing is having to get nude in front of of our friends and relatives, completely nude, no hands covering anything! We all keep many thoughts secret, or at least I do. And I must learn to show them all, surely with a lot of shame at the beginning, but hopefully in a freer way after some time, which I hope will be short! So, if come to this blog, but you are afraid of words or a sane person, please abandon this page!

I love many writers who are really free, and who beside describing their inner soul, showing those intimate folds which form the delicate but powerful flower of their minds, and doing it with carefully selected words, get to open their readers' souls too. I'd love to copy their magnificent styles. Henry Miller or Kerouac come to my mind. Joyce is a master at it. Walt Whitman did it with inimitable  grace and aplomb! I am not even a bit of dust from the soles of those great writers! But I want to imitate them, to follow their way, humbly but courageously...Will I get it?



My Spanish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment